Friday, January 8, 2010

Rosy goes Cuban

 I wanted to add some art but unfortunately my scanner/printer wasn't hooked up to my new computer.  i had noticed it wouldn't print anymore so thought the whole thing was broken.  I tried scanning manually and it printed ok, so its not broken. I figured out a way to get old works from an external hardrive and put it up that way.
This started as an acrylic painted background. Then i rubber stamped some text, added some fish and the Cuban postage stamp then softened it in places with a lacy mulberry paper.
The twirly bit is grapvine.

6 comments:

Lalala said...

Very creative. good work.

Lorraina said...

Hey! Where did all the comments go????
There was 5 comments here a minute ago.

Lalala said...

There were under the title "here's tigger".

Lalala said...

I mean, Tiger.

Lorraina said...

See what i mean? i am having a really stupid day!

Lalala said...

you are a funny funny girl.