Monday, May 17, 2010

My garden May 17

Ok i tried to be neat but blogger does its own thing. Enjoy anyhow!



Fowering Ash











This is a shot of my next door neighbours yard, showing her next door neighbours sharing of her wisteria thats on her side of the fence.  This neighbour who is 2 doors up from me also has another wisteria on her opposite fence. Its a different variety and colour and is a little too far away to capture it with my camera very well. You might be able to see it in the long shots.  Just call this address Wisteria Lane.






3 comments:

Lalala said...

The color really looks good this time! Very fresh and layered.

Lorraina said...

Thanks Lalala now i know what the problem was, but only corrected it in time for a few of these pics. Also it was a dull day.
My camera was set on the highest setting which made huge pics, which i then resized.
Who knew that was wrong? Bad photographer!
Now i see how destructive all that shrinking was.

Lalala said...

Oh wow, I did not know about that... see? you taught me something today! thanks!