Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LOST and back to our regular programming....

Lost.....any fans here?  I was hooked from the beginning when the plane crashed into the island. This season has already made me feel lost with all it's complications but i thoroughly enjoy it anyhow. Some of the themes and characters are so good, so memorable, i know i'm going to miss it when it ends. Except maybe i'll think its the beginning....or a flashback or a flashforward or a flash sideways or something....
Don'cha just love Sayid and Sawyer and Kate; speaking of Kate, boy has she ever changed her body shape; she looks so muscular now.
I joined an online group with other losties figuring things out. It makes it even more interesting to read their theories and point of view (the truth is i wouldn't know what was going on if not for them) I found this pic and thought it was hilarious. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Lalala said...

No more Olympics!!! just regular tv now....