Saturday, February 20, 2010

Catching up with the Olympics *4th GOLD*

I've been preoccupied and unable to keep up with my little Olympics reports.  For some unknown reason the info on Christine Nesbitts gold medal didn't appear where i put it.  Anyhow, it was in the 1000M speed skating event, which is probably old news by now.

Yayyyy yesterday we won our 4th gold when Jon Montgomery won the Skeleton. 

I'm unable to add his pic as unbeknownst to me people can't just use pics they find on the web.  So sorry to the photographers if i offended by doing this with gold winners # 1, 2 and 3.  However i'll keep the pics that are already on here and hope to not get sued for using them without permission.  I looked for those pics to give proper credit to the photographers but can't find them now.  (would they really be that mad at me?!?!?) I understand copyright laws but just didn't think of it in that way at the time. I do appreciate using them, thank you.

I'm proud to say we now have 4 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze.

No comments: